Ceasefire RP Rules
These rules are in place to ensure a fun and engaging role play experience in the community while also keeping yourself and others engaged. Breaking these rules will not only ruin the experience for yourself but others around you and can lead to removal from the server and the community. These rules are in place to protect you and others so please obey them as best you can.
Server rules are listed here. These are only the main rules. Our full list of server rules can be found on our discord.
Read the Community Rules
- No disrespectful behaviour
- No Racism
- No Sexism
- No Hate Speech
- Over excessive bad behaviour in character that can be deemed out of roleplay
- No harassing players in their Direct Messages over server concerns.
- Use of exploits or cheats is an immediate permanent ban with no option to appeal
- You may use profanity within reason if it’s part of your character roleplay
- You can use disrespectful behaviour in character if it is deemed to fit the situation.
General Role Play Game Rules
Read the General Role Play Game Rules
- No ERP (Erotic Role Play)
- Do not break character
- Do not interfere with staff when they are conducting duties
- Do not Steal staff clothing or equipment
- Do not meta game information your character does not know. This includes relaying information when your character is deceased and speaking to players without a radio. Also using platforms such as streams of other players in an attempt to gain inside knowledge is not allowed either.
- You may use discord for communications if you have a radio with a battery on your person
- You can use the “lay down” emote to go away from the keyboard. You are safe from being initiated while in this emote.
Hostile Vehicle Initiation
Read the General Role Play Game Rules
- You must have a roadblock in order to halt a vehicle
- Your roadblock can only be created by using your own vehicle to block a road
- You must have a megaphone to initiate communications on a vehicle being operated
- You can block a stationary vehicle with your own vehicle
- You do not have to use a megaphone if you have boxed a stationary vehicle in with your own vehicle. However the vehicle should be able to move before proceeding to do so.
- You can not shoot at a moving vehicle unless they either fail to adhere to your commands or attempt to run the roadblock.
- You can not Pit Maneuver another vehicle.
You may pursue and follow another vehicle
Base Building Rules
Read the Base Building Rules
- You can not build within 1000m of a safe zone
- You can not build inside a military zone
- You can not block access to any military buildings
- Tents and shelters built outside a flag zone or base structure are not secure locations. They can be looted at anytime.
- You may have up to 10 codelocks per a flag radius
- Do not block any roads! You may build an overpass if it’s high enough to allow all vehicles to pass underneath.
- You may own 2 flag territories per a group
- Your flag is your responsibility to maintain and is needed in order to build. Must be raised regularly to prevent the flag reaching the bottom.
- Completely lowered flags will result in the base despawning within 6 hours.
- Your base can be no higher than 50 metres from the base floor level to the roof. This includes any vanilla structures incorporated into the build.
- Base must be built realistically with support beams constructed for any floors suspended above the ground. This is limited to two tiles per a pillar for every tile suspended above ground.
Base Raiding Rules
Read the Base Raiding Rules
- You can not offline raid a base by placing any explosives or dismantling for entry purposes.
- You can not dismantle a base except for the means of creating an exit if trapped with no other option. However you are limited to dismantling 1 wall and 1 wall only. Should this not be enough you must contact staff.
- You must ensure the base owners are online
- You must establish communication with the occupants of the base. Should you get no response you must contact the staff.
- You may not vault/walk over any walls or jump over any structures to gain entry whether an online or offline raid.
- Should you be the defender of the base you must respond to all communications
- Bases that have had a raid declared against them must allow a one week grace period whether successful or not. This includes any other factions/groups that attempt to raid after the fact.
- You can not take over a base with an active flag. You must wait for the flag and part of the base structure to despawn. Staff will not assist in helping you gain entry to a base.
- You can not return to an active base raid if you have died till a staff member gives the all clear.
- You can not perform an inside job on another group to steal loot or give access to another group. You may also not be allowed to initiate hostile actions while inside the base should a base raid take place.
- Staff Will not remove the car cover from a vehicle in the raided territory flag area.
- Should the base be un-secure such as a wide enough opening like an unclosed door or a gap large enough to walk or crawl through you may proceed to do so.
- All bases within a flag radius are subject to being raided should a raid be initiated.
- Should the base defenders surrender you must allow them to leave the premises and all initiation and value of life rules apply.
- Should they refuse to surrender you may proceed to raid.
- Defenders are clear to engage attackers once the response is given to their demands.
- Defenders who have surrendered can return to the base at anytime but will be allowed to be killed on sight without warning from the attackers.
- You may do an inside job on a base/group for only getting information of the layout and were the loot is located.
Hostile Role Play Rules
Read the Hostile Role Play Rules
- Do not start an initiation using a radio
- Do not start an initiation by knocking out the player
- Do not attack the player before giving commands
- Do not engage in any hostile RP in the blue safe zones
- You may not kill a compliant player who is neither running away or a threat to yourself or others.
- You may not kill a player for straithing unless they refuse to stop when told to do so.
- You can not use terms such as “hands up or die” you must give clear concise commands and to inform the player exactly of your intentions before carrying out your intentions.
- You may aim your weapon at a player but remember this makes you a target for being killed on sight by other parties
- You may use a megaphone or a PA system to initiate
- Person or persons taking part in initiating Hostile Roleplay Must Be Recording
- Person or persons being initiated on do not have to record but would be helpful
- Should you witness hostile roleplay you can intervene for the benefit of the victim. However the players initiating hostile roleplay will have the right to kill the victim in response.
- Kidnapping a player during hostile roleplay is allowed as long as the player is accompanied at all times and is only held for up to an hour unless the hostage agrees to stay a captive for longer.
- Players who have been robbed must be left with vitals for survival. Minimum items must include the following clothing. Shoes, pants and a shirt. You must also leave them with 1 drink and 1 food item and a weapon such as a knife to defend themselves.
- Hostile roleplay is officially over if no activity has happened for over ten minutes. This includes active firing or communications. Reinitiation will be required. See initiation rules for clarification on how to initiate.
Read the Vehicle Rules
- You may own up to two vehicles per a person.
- Should you be part of a group larger than four you can own up to five vehicles.
- We do not compensate for player error for broken vehicles. Should your vehicle brake you will be asked to supply video as proof for compensation. Should it brake via a bug. Video of the drivers perspective will be the only accepted footage.
- You must cover your vehicle when not in use to prevent despawning
- Do not grief vehicles that are not in use. Neither should you attack vehicles unless you’re following roadblock procedures.
Read the Trader Rules
- Do not grief players
- Do not steal from other players
- Do not access vehicles you do not own without permission
- No trash talking in trader
- No breaking roleplay in trader
- Do not leave vehicles at the trader whether covered or not. Take vehicles at least 1000m outside the safe zone before leaving them unattended. Should you leave a vehicle at the trader contact staff. Abandoned vehicles will be impounded by staff.
- Do not initiate hostile roleplay within the blue trader zones
- Do not use megaphones within the trader zones